Friday 13 December 2013

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review

hello there lovelies !
today, I thought I would share with you my thoughts about the Real Techniques Sponge which I bought few days ago.


Real Techniques Brushes are designed by the incredible, talented and gorgeous makeup artists and youtube beauty guru's Samantha and Nicola Chapman (pixiwoo sisters). I am a big fan of Real Techniques Brushes, because they are very soft, affordable, easy to clean and just in one word - amazing, so my expectations were high before I bought it.

I like using makeup sponges on myself as well as others when applying foundation or concealer, because they give very natural flawless finish. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge was designed to have 3 functions. This sponge is very soft and it blends the foundation beautifully. I use this sponge everyday for my Rimmel Match Perfection and Revlon Colorstay and I must say that it works really well for both of these foundations. 
I am very happy with this purchase because I always wanted to get a beauty blender but I never got round to it, and it is more expensive than the Real Techniques Sponge. I bought mine in boots for 5,89 euro. 



1. Flat edge: it blends the foundation really well around the eyes and nose.


2. Sides: the sides of the sponge are round so it makes it easy to blend out the foundation on the large areas of the face such as chin, cheeks and forehead. 


3. Tip: amazing for blending out the imperfections on the face. 



Have you tried this yet ? What are your thoughts ?

Aggie x


follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/agiex

like my page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyagie

No comments:

Post a Comment