Sunday 22 December 2013

Brown Smokey Eye with a Glitter Wing

hello there lovelies !
I am really sorry for not blogging recently, but I've been kind of busy with my Christmas shopping and all, but today I've got for you something cool. Today I am going to show you what I came up with when, a friend asked me to do some makeup for Christmas / New Year's. 
At first, I didn't know what to create, because people expect lots of glitter, sparkle and shimmery eyes. I am not a big fan of loose glitter, because it can get messy and then I am not a very happy human being. But, the other day I popped into boots and I found an awesome thing, called Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner from Collection. They come in few different colours, and they're all amazing, but the Funk just cought my eye. It's a very subtle, gold colour and here's what I created with this. 















First of all I created very deep, brown smokeye eye with a very strong black eyeshadow in the crease.
Then I applied the glitter liner and winged it out. On the top of the liner I applied a thin line of a black liquid eyeliner.





















It is a very simple look and it's perfect for those who are not so sure about the glitter and also for those who want a bit of sparkle on their eyelids.

I would wear this with a nude lip on Christmas Day or New Year's Eve. 

do you like it ?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Girls !

Aggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment