hello there lovelies !
as I promised, I am here today with a black smokey eye tutorial.
if you want to create this look, simply follow these 8 steps.
1. First of all, apply some eyeshadow base to your eyelid, all the way to the brow bone. This prevents the eyeshadow from creasing and makes the colours more vibrant. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
2. Using soft brown eyeshadow, define your crease by softly applying the eyeshadow using fluff brush. This will act as a transition colour and it will help you to blend out the black eyeshadow later on.
3. Apply matte, black eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
4. Blend out the edges using the same fluffy brush that you used before, so that there no harsh lines.
5. Apply the same soft brown eyeshadow to the lower lid. Then use waterproof eyeliner on your waterline.
6. Blend the eyeliner using black eyeshadow on a very small brush, so that you can get very close to the lashes.
7. If you want you can leave it like that, or you can add some purple pigment to the centre of an eyelid. I used Essence pigment in the number 023. Very affordable and they're just amazing !
8. Apply liquid eyeliner along the top lashes, and wing it out slightly so it's more like a cat-eye effect.
Apply few coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes, and then if you want you can add some falsies !
and there you have it, very simple, but effective black smokey eye ;) suits all eye colours and it's great for a night out :D
hope you like it !
like my facebook page:
follow me on instagram: