hello there lovelies !
how are you doing ?
today (actually tonight) I have got for you a everyday makeup tutorial, with a bit of colors on the lower lid just to make it more fun :D
and for those of you who follow my blog, you already know that I love winged eyeliner on the top, but this time I kept it all simple without any eyeliner :D
P.S. all photos in this tutorial were taken without camera flash and no filter, because I wanted you to see how it looks like in reality :D
here's the finished look:
now onto the tutorial:
1. Apply some eyeshadow base, if your eyelids tent to go oily throughout the day. Then sweep some matte beige eyeshadow onto entire lid, and define your crease with a soft, brown eyeshadow.
2. Put a bright orange matte eyeshadow into inner corner of an eye.
3. Next apply bright, matte pink eyeshadow into the middle part of the lower lid.
4. Then, apply blue-ish purple eyeshadow into the outer corner of an eye, to make it more smokey :D
5. Then I decided to put some yellow matte eyeshadow into a inner corner just to brighten up the area and to open up the eye even more.
6. Apply the same purple eyeshadow that you used earlier to the outer corner on the top lid, very close to lashes. This will make the lashes look fuller.
7. Last but not least, apply few coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
as you can see it is very simple but yet effective makeup that you can wear everyday.
Hope you liked it ;)
follow me on instagram:
like my fanpage on facebook: