hello there lovelies !
here's what I created today: smokey eyes with red ombre lips
Revlon Colorstay Foundation (220 natural beige)
Urban Decay Eye Potion
Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Catrice Translucent Loose Powder
Collection Concealer (medium)
W7 Blusher (baby pink)
Coastal Scents Palette
Maybelline Gel Liner (black)
NYC liquid eyeliner (black)
NYC Mascara (big, bold mascara)
Plum Lip Liner (oriflame)
Red Lipstick (Missporty - Malaga)
Collection Eye Definer (brown)
Essence Eyebrow Pencil (brown)
Essence brow palette (lighter shade)
here's three eyeshadow that you gonna need:
1. Apply the lightest shade (number 1) onto the entire lid.
2. Place the darker eyeshadow (number 2) in the outer corner of an eye, softly blending it in so there's no harsh lines.
3. Re-apply the same eyeshadow to make it look darker
4. Apply the darkest shade (number 3) on the top of the previous eyeshadow so it is deeper and more smokey. Blend it out with a clean fluffy brush.
5. Use liquid, black eyelinr to draw a thick, cat eye winged line.
6. Then apply waterproof liner to your waterline.
7. Blend the line into the lower lashes, with a black matte eyeshadow, really close to the lashes.
8. Apply few coats of mascara, to the top and bottom lashes. You could also use some false lashes, but unfortunately I didn't have any.
the eye is finished so now I'm going to tell you how I did my lips
1) I started off with a dark plum lip pencil to outline my lips.
2) Then I used a brush to blend the line out in the corners of the lips.
3) Then I used red lipstick and I've out it all over the lips.
hope you liked it ;)
follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/agiex
like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyagie