hello there lovelies !how are you doing ? today, I've got for you the look that spontaneously created on Thursday, but unfortunately I didn't take step-by-step photos :( but.. don't worry :D I'll talk you through it.
I created a wild-cat (leopard I think) makeup within 20 minutes, and I think that it looks impressive.
so let's start it :D
so here's the list of products and step by step tutorial:
1. Apply foundation of your choice. I used Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade 200 Soft Beige. and I applied it all over my face using makeup sponge to get a flawless finish.
2. then I highlighter my face, by using light colour concealer from Collection in the shade Light. I applied it heavily underneath my eyes, my forehead, my chin, the bridge of the nose and a bit under my cheekbones.
3. Next I contoured my face using my NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder. I contoured my cheekbones, my forehead, sides of the nose and a bit around the chin, just to make it appear smaller.
4. Once I got that done, I moved on to cover up my eyebrows. I used a glue stick to do it, and then applied concealer on the top of it, to cover it up. It takes quiet a lot of time, but you can see the difference.
5. Here's where the fun starts. I used my Maybelline Gel Liner, to draw in my heavy, black eyebrows, as well as the tip of my nose, my lips and ''moustache''.
6. Then it was time for the eyes, I used few brown shades from my Coastal Scents palette, as well as black eyeshadow to create a winged out look, so its a cat eye :D then i used my Maybelline liner to line my waterliner and do a winged out eyeliner on the top lid.
7. The last thing that I did was to set everything with powders. For the highlighted parts of my face I used really light powder from Avon, which is brilliant in my opinion :D and for the rest of my face I used my holy grail powder from Collection in the shade: medium.
and that't it :D
do you like it ? would you wear it for halloween ?