Sunday 29 September 2013

Face of the Night featuring Rimmel Kate Moss 107

hello there lovelies !
I had a lovely but kind of busy week in college, though I promised myself that I will write a new blog post, so today I've got for you a face of the night, which is basicly a makeup that I wore last night :D



I wanted to go bold on the lips, therefore I didn't go crazy on the eyes. I kept it simple, by only using neutral colors, and applied very natural lashes.

The lashes that I wore, were the iEnvy by Kiss called ''au naturale 01''. These are the fake eyelashes that I always buy because 1. they're only 3,50 euro in Penneys (Primark) 2. they look very natural 3. they're simple to apply and 4. the adhesive that comes with it is just amazing !



now it's the fun time: the lips. I started off with a dark plum lip liner from Oriflame. I just fell in love with tis colour. It blends really well and it stays on really well. It was on sale when I bought it, and I believe I paid around 3 euro for it, so you know - bargain !



Few weeks ago I bought a new Kate Moss lipstick from Rimmel in the shade 107. It's deep, dark, matte red, which I think is a must in the fall season. I am a big fan of matte lipsticks simply because I don't like glossy lips on myself. I bought it in Boots for 6,99 euro which once again is a bargain ! 
I must say that this lipstick stays on the lips and the colour is just amazing. 




do you like wearing bold lips and simple eyes ? or you're the girl who likes to go crazy on the eyes ?

Aggie x


4 comments:

  1. love lashes and the lip color is so pretty ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the lipstick! I heard the Rimmel lipstick is amazing.
    Need to get myself one too. This is a great post.
    Love it.

    XOXO
    Sincerely Renny

    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com
    do follow me ya. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks !
      and yes, these are great: creamy, affordable, awesome range of colors and they stay on really well :D

      Delete