Saturday 26 October 2013

Halloween Madness (3 looks)

hello there lovelies !
how are you doing ? first of all, I'd like to excuse myself for not posting recently, but I've had loooooads of college work to do, but now I've a week off college (YES!) so I'll try my best to write as many posts as it's possible during this week :D and I promise you to be a good blogger and post regularly :D

anyway, today (technically tonight) I'd like to show you halloween looks that I created this year and I hope that I will inspire you to recreate it :D I love halloween, just because you can go crazy on the outfit, makeup, fake blood, contact lenses etc. It's the perfect time of year for those who love to dress up and be creative ! anything is allowed ;)
so first look that I've for you is the half face zombie girl, which honestly took me  half an hour to do. All I did was I mixed different shades of red, purple and brown and put them on the lid. Then I created the rottening skin-like scars with a paper towel and a eyelash adhesive !






















second look I created was the pop-art face :D which originally was meant to be a zombie, but I wasnt happy with the way it turned out, so I just ket going and finished it off by adding white spots all over my face, then used liquid eyeliner to contour my face as well as outlining my lips. simple but effective !


and lastly: something that I did tonight ! my friend asked me to transform her into a Harley Quinn, so I got pretty excited and in my opinion I did an awesome job, as both of us were happy with the final result :D
I got an inspiration, from an amazing youtuber Julia Graf (go check her out if you don't know who she is!)


I hope I helped you in some way ;) 
let me know what you think about it
byeeee

Aggie x


No comments:

Post a Comment