hello there lovelies !how you guys doing ? I am super super busy with college as I've few projects and assignments due next month etc. but anyway I found some time to do a tutorial for you. I didn't know what exactly should I do for you guys, and then I thought Valentine's Day is coming up so it's a great opportunity to show you my version of it.
As I'v been talking to my male friends, I know for fact that they prefer a healthy glowing skin and minimum makeup rather than a completely matte heavy foundation that gives an appearance of a mask.. I came up with the idea of dark, yet subtle smokey eye and healthy, glowing, highlighted skin.
If you think it's not suitable for Valentine's Day, you can still wear it on a night out.
So here's the finished look. (photos taken with flash)
onto the tutorial:
1. Apply some eyeshadow primer so the eyeshadow stays in place all night.
2. With a fluffy brush (I used sigma E40) sweep some soft brown eyeshadow in the crease of an eye and blend it up towars the brow bone.
3. Apply some shimmery, metallic eyeshadow to the entire lid. and softly blend out the edges.
4. Then, apply some deep purple matte eyeshadow into the crease as well as the outer corner of the eye. This will give it more smokey effect.
5. Mix both the metallic and purple shadow and apply it with a small brush onto the lower lid. Then apply some black liquid eyeliner very close to the lashes. This makes the eyelashes look fuller.
6. Apply a bit of shimmery light eyeshadow to the tear-duct of your eye. This makes your eyes look bigger and brighter. Then apply your favourite mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
then I applied Ardell Demi Wispies lashes as they look very natural, and yet they make your eyes look amazing.
I applied Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the colour soft beige with a foundation brush.
Then I contoured my face with Sleek Contour Kit in Light
and then I applied some shimmery eyeshadow as a highlighter on the top of the cheekbones, the tip of the nose and brow bone.
I didn't set my face with a powder as I wanted it to stay dewy and glowy.
then I padded some peachy lipgloss onto my lips uisng my finger.
I hope you guys liked it !
have a good weekend and lovely Valentine's Day !
follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/agiex
like my fcebook page: https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyagie