hello there lovelies !So today I've got for you super smokey, deep purple and a bit of shimmery orange makeup tutorial, which I got inspiration from ChrisspyMakeup, who does awesome and dramatic makeup looks and I couldn't wait to recreate it.
so let's start :
1. Start with the eyeshadow base to even out the skin tone and to help eyeshadow last longer.
2. Apply off-white eyeshadow to the brow bone to highlight it just a bit, and then add orangy color into the crease, slightly blending it up towards the brow bone.
3. Apply medium brown eyeshadow to the crease of an eye. This adds definition to the eyes.
4. Apply purply-brown'ish eyeshadow onto the top of the preious eyeshadow, but also bring it down the both corners of an eye.
5. Apply deep purple matte eyeshadow on the top of the previous color, to add more definition and to deepen up the color.
6. Apply the deep purple eyeshadow into the lower lid, all the way in, slightly blending it out.
7. Apply some liquid eyeliner to the top, slightly wing it out, so it looks more smokey. Add few coats of mascara and you're done.
What do you think about it ? Would you wear it ? Comment below :)